Monday 8 March 2010

Snowboard from the Past

I've been busy for the last week or so, therefore I'm doing a double-hit. Here's post one.

Cheese: Cheddar (melted on toast)

I was snowboarding on piste on a mountain somewhere, I was with a number of people, but the only one I recall was a former friend from school who I was very good friends with at school, but I don't think I've seen them for about 12 years.

I went up and down one slope several times, it was very long and quite steep in places. It was a bit hairy but also great fun. There were often snowball fights going on at the bottom of the slope. Bizarrely there was also a shoe shop there.

After a few runs me and my friend decided to go up to the top of the mountain. We disappeared into the cloud and kept getting on more and more lifts. Eventually we broke through the cloud and into the sunshine.

We got to the top of the mountain where our log cabin was. Strangely there was also a road going up there too. We decided to snowboard all the way home. Before doing so we packed all our stuff into my car which someone else was going to drive down for us.

At that point my friend disappeared off the edge of the mountain and flew down the incredibly steep snow clad sides. I tightened my bindings, pulled my goggles on and let fly down the mountain side. The adrenaline rush was so great I woke up with a shock.

Freakiness: 6
Nightmare Factor: 6
Amusement Factor: 6
Enjoyability: 8
Coherence: 4
Vividness: 6

No comments:

Post a Comment