Thursday 18 March 2010

New Adventures in Chaource

I had a really cool dream at the weekend, wrote down a load of notes as soon as I woke up, but didn't get round to writing it up until yesterday, when I came to look at my notes I couldn't remember anything. I'm going to have to learn to write up faster!

Cheese: Chaource (approx 60g)

Dream 1

I was driving in a car with some of my American relatives, we were going to a wedding of some people I really couldn't stand (although I'm not sure who they were). I made no secret of my disdain in the car.

We drove through some torrential downpours which led to concern about getting very wet when we got there. Luckily my uncle had packed some polythene rain ponchos to keep us dry.

We eventually parked up somewhere, donned our ponchos and proceeded to walk to the wedding. Some way down the road we realised we'd forgotten to buy a parking ticket. My uncle explained that we just needed to leave a note of his zip code on the car, and then it would be OK. I memorised his zip code went back to the car and left a note.

We then walked up to the wedding. Everyone was wearing really bad 70s suits, with very frilly dress shirts. I just thought everyone looked like a twat. It then started to rain very heavily and everyone except us got wet, because we had our ponchos. This was excellent because everyone hid under the tables, but we were able to snaffle everything at the buffet, as there was no-one else eating. We had to do this quickly, as the food started to get soggy.

Freakiness: 6
Nightmare Factor: 4
Amusement Factor: 4
Enjoyability: 6
Coherence: 7
Vividness: 6


Dream 2

I was out with a friend of mine and we were drinking in some old pub somewhere - well I was drinking, he doesn't drink. There were quite a few people dotted around that I knew, including a really mouthy kid from school who used to get on my tits.

At one point, some lesbian started kicking off with me, accusing me of being a homophobe, despite the fact that I'm not and hadn't done or said anything which justified her accusations. The mouthy kid from school tried to stir saying I'd said this, that and the other, I think he just had a chip on his shoulder because he came out as bisexual a year or two after we left school.

I told him to shut up. He didn't, so I punched him in the mouth. Not hard, but enough so he would get the message.

At this point, the lesbian's partner showed up, and she was heavily pregnant with her bulge on full display. She was a proper angry lesbian and started asking me if I was going to punch a pregnant woman, obviously I said no, then she said that she 'bet I had at some point'.

Then she started saying that I must have a problem with a pregnant lesbian. I told her to fuck right off and that she had no place judging me, and if she wasn't an utter scumbag, she'd be more concerned with her unborn child than abusing random strangers.

My mate started laughing at her and called her a pathetic retard. She disappeared after that. My mate gave me a lift home, but on the way, I realised I'd forgotten my coat so we had to go back. The pub was dark and deserted when we got back, it was quite freaky, but I got my coat and my mate gave me a lift home.

Freakiness: 8
Nightmare Factor: 8
Amusement Factor: 3
Enjoyability: 4
Coherence: 6
Vividness: 5

No comments:

Post a Comment