Wednesday 24 March 2010

Ice Assault

Cheese: Yarg (approx 100g)

I was at my work, it was cold outside and there was thick snow on the ground. We all had to go out on some sort of treasure hunt type thing where we had clue and had to search for more clues. This treasure hunt was being run by former Blue Peter presenter Sarah Greene.

When I got back to the office, I was on the first floor and the floor started to collapse in the corner, next to where the next door office is doing building work. As a result everyone had to leave the building.

As we filed out, some unpleasant bully started throwing snowballs at Sarah Greene. I decided to stop him by pushing on the roof of the smoking shelter, causing an avalanche of snow to fall on his head, completely burying him.

Through the snow he threatened to kick my ass, so I just picked up a massive lump of iced-up snow and chucked on the pile of snow he was already under.

Freakiness: 6
Nightmare Factor: 5
Amusement Factor: 6
Enjoyability: 6
Coherence: 3
Vividness: 3

No comments:

Post a Comment