Thursday 4 February 2010

Caerphilly

Dropped some Caerphilly last night. Some interesting results.

Cheese: Caerphilly (approx 50g)

The dream was mainly based around travelling and cars. I'd somehow managed to crash my Ford Mondeo, but thankfully a friend from work (Liz) offered me a lift (I'm not sure where I was going).

Liz was driving a very small car, I'm not sure what kind of car it was, but we had to stop to refuel, and the process of refuelling became highly convoluted. It seems that Liz's car was some sort of hydrogen cell powered car that needed refuelling with a kind of special gas.

We had to connect all sorts of pipes together, and there was quite a lot of water leaking out as we tried to get the fuel pump working properly. Eventually Liz left me to it, as she had to go home for something. She left me vague directions to drop the car off later.

After managing eventually to refuel successfully, I drove off in Liz's car, but took a wrong turn and got quiet lost. I ended up by a large lake out in the countryside somewhere, and was really struggling to figure out where I was.

Thankfully, nearby John Travolta and local news reader Christa Ackroyd were having a picnic. I asked them where I was and they told me. At that point, I realised I could just get out my iPhone, figure out where I was, put in Liz's postcode and figure out how to get there.

I thanked John Travolta and Christa Ackroyd and got back in the car and headed off. It was very easy and I found my way back to Liz's house. I parked the car in her driveway, waved at her through the window and walked home.

The fact that my iPhone was in my dream probably means I'm a complete geek.

Freakiness: 5
Nightmare Factor: 4
Amusement Factor: 6
Enjoyability: 6
Coherence: 8
Vividness: 6

No comments:

Post a Comment