Thursday 14 January 2010

Maiden Cheese Surf

This was my first cheese surf that had the explicit goal of being blogged on completion.

Cheese: Gorgonzola

Dream 1
I don't remember much of a 'plot' to this dream, I can only remember images. I was at some sort of canal or river, which seemed to be like a small dock, with lots of old buildings right on the banks of the river. It was something of a building site as several buildings were wrapped in scaffolding and tarpaulins. I was on the scaffold and there was a middle aged man and a much younger man working. I was doing some work with them but I don't remember what.

It started to get dark and I left them, they seemed to be staying there for the night. I walked over a bridge that went over the river. There was quite a lot of building material on this bridge, which was a pedestrian bridge. There was a large pile of bricks or various different shapes and sizes. They were stacked up, and one of the bricks at the bottom was loose. I pulled it out a little and was very surprised when the pile didn't collapse. I put it back in anyway.

I don't remember much else. I think this was a really interesting dream but I can't remember enough of it.

Freakiness: 5
Nightmare Factor: 4
Amusement Factor: 1
Enjoyability: 4
Coherence: 2
Vividness: 7

Dream 2
I was at the top of a hill that was covered in forest, I was being chased, the first thing I remember in this dream was running across a road away from people who were shouting. I think they were armed, I'm not sure if they were after me or if I was just trying to get out the way.

I was with William Baldwin and we were both trying to escape. I became infuriated because he kept insisting on stopping so he could urinate up against trees. I do not know if William Baldwin really has a weak bladder. We seemed to lose the people who were chasing us with relative ease by running down the hill.

Once we were out of imminent danger it seemed that William Baldwin was intent on urinating up against every tree in the forest. He's a strange man anyway.

Freakiness: 6
Nightmare Factor: 6
Amusement Factor: 7
Enjoyability: 5
Coherence: 2
Vividness: 6

Dream 3
I was playing football which I do every Tuesday, and I was playing with the same people. However this game was going on in a gift shop which made things very impractical indeed. All the shop displays kept getting in the way as did the shoppers. I had to jump very high to catch a gift that was flying through the air and would surely have smashed on impact with anything.

Freakiness: 4
Nightmare Factor: 3
Amusement Factor: 6
Enjoyability: 6
Coherence: 3
Vividness: 5

No comments:

Post a Comment