Wednesday 20 January 2010

Glazed Camembert

My second recorded Camembert cheese surf was definitely more successful. The rich creamy mature Camembert, on this occasion, produced some very vivid visions. There was only one dream I can remember.

It should also be noted that the Camembert produced some excellent lucid dreams at the beginning of the night. Unfortunately I was already in a state of semi-sleep, so didn't make any notes and I had forgotten the lucid dreams when I woke up, beyond remembering that I came round from one thinking 'woah, that was intense!'

With more practice I hope to be able to train myself to take notes on my lucid dreams despite being in a state of semi-sleep.

Cheese: Camembert (approx. 70g)

The dream started in the back garden of a house. Although I'd not seen this house before, it was certainly familiar. I'm not sure who's house it was, it may even have been my house. There seemed to be some sort of summer party going on, there were lots of people there, and the weather was hot and sunny. My wife was there, as were my parents, I seemed to know the other people, but I'm not sure who they were.

Everyone was very nice and friendly and there seemed to be quite a party atmosphere. It felt like my party as everyone seemed to be talking to me - maybe it was my birthday, as my birthday is in the summer time.

After a while the party all moved on together, out of the garden and down the side of the house, a short walk brought us to a building on a corner. The building had a logo on it, that I recognised at the time, but can't remember now.

All the party goers filed into the reception area of this building where there was a man standing behind a small desk. We all queued up and proceeded to put in a bulk order for double glazing. We were doing this because we could get it much cheaper if we all bought it together.

When I got to the front of the queue I was talking to the guy, but I was trying to hide my face a bit because I had something on it, I'm not sure what though. It could have been food from the party (although I could have wiped this off), or maybe it was ink or maybe it was a cut or a bruise, I'm not sure but I was trying to hide my face, particularly my eyes.

After ordering the double glazing we all went back to the house where the party had started. I went into the house and my parents were having a dividing wall put up in the kitchen to divide the kitchen/diner into two separate rooms. This was quite bizarre given that it wasn't their house. What confused me most in my parents actual kitchen (in reality) they had a dividing wall taken out about 12 years ago. I kept asking them why they were having one put in, even though this was a different house.

I then went outside where everyone else was and went back to the end of the garden where the dream had begun. The party continued and people started taking photos, but this photo taking got out of hand as everyone started taking pictures of me like a paparazzi mob, and flash bulbs were going off like crazy. This made no sense to me and I was very confused and slightly blinded.

Freakiness: 6
Nightmare Factor: 2
Amusement Factor: 4
Enjoyability: 6
Coherence: 7
Vividness: 8

2 comments: