Sunday 24 January 2010

Camembert Lucid Dream

Dream from Thursday night (only got round to writing it up now)

Only had a couple of lucid dreams before falling asleep properly.

Cheese: Camembert (approx 70g)

Dream 1

The dream was very short. I had a skipping rope round my neck and I was basically a human swing ball as the skipping rope handles flew round me. It didn't hurt at all and it was quite good fun.

Freakiness: 5
Nightmare Factor: 2
Amusement Factor: 6
Enjoyability: 6
Coherence: 4
Vividness: 8

Dream 2

I was playing table tennis with a girl I once played badminton with when I was about 15. She seemed to be able to hit the ball very hard as it flew past me at 100mph every time.

I've not scored this as it was too brief.

2 comments:

  1. Hmm. i'm now having a daydream about you as a human swing ball and myself with a large bat. Great Days, great days...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not surprised by that!!

    Who's on the other side playing with you though?

    ReplyDelete