Tuesday 19 January 2010

Camembert Reconnaissance

Initial results with Camembert are disappointing. I have had, in the past, some seriously intense experiences surfing Camembert, but not on this occasion.

I woke up at approximately 5am having had no clear dreams that I could remember, I then slept on and off until getting up, and I only recall one fairly fuzzy dream

Cheese: Camembert (approx. 70g)

The only note I made on waking up this morning was 'playing football with a tall German'. The German in question was indeed very tall, he had a habit of balancing the ball on top of his head, which meant not only could no-one get to it, but you couldn't actually see the ball as he was that tall.

I think he was the dad of a German guy I once worked with, although in reality this is implausible as he was only about 10 years old than my ex-colleague. The tall German (let's call him Klaus) scored a goal by shooting across the goal left to right (as you look at the goal), and slotting the ball into the bottom right corner.

Although it was right in the corner, it was travelling very slowly so the goalkeeper should have saved it. Unfortunately the goalkeeper was a guy I play with on a Tuesday who is one of the worst goalkeepers I've ever seen (he has been referred to as 'clingfilm hands').

The ball knocked some skittles over in the corner as it went.

Some other stuff happened in this dream but I can't remember it clearly.


Freakiness: 3
Nightmare Factor: 3
Amusement Factor: 6
Enjoyability: 6
Coherence: 2
Vividness: 3

No comments:

Post a Comment