Saturday 16 April 2011

College Vampires

Cheese: Brie de Meaux

I was in a place that felt like an American college campus. There was a game of American football going on in a field and lots of big institutional looking buildings around.

I was following Admiral James T Kirk into one of the buildings, but keeping my distance in case he started singing.

Once I was in the building there was quite a sinister atmosphere, and something untoward was going on. I somehow managed to ascertain that was a faction of spies in the building.

There was clearly a bit of a cold war going on as lots of academics and characters from Star Trek were trying to sniff out the spies. After a while someone managed to expose the spies as vampires, at which point, their cover having been blown all hell broke loose and there was a load of vampires on the rampage.

People were running everywhere and severed, chewed up limbs were all over the shop. I managed to escape from the building, but almost got caught up in a case of mistaken identity when someone accused me of being a vampire. Luckily I happened to have some garlic on me, but I had to smear it all over my face to prove to them I wasn't a vampire. Thankfully they believed me.

At that point, a vampire turned up and shoved my accuser into a very large lump of mould. In order to escape the same fate, I scarpered quickly and woke up.

Freakiness: 8
Nightmare Factor: 9
Amusement Factor: 2
Enjoyability: 4
Coherence: 5
Vividness: 6

No comments:

Post a Comment