Friday 10 June 2011

Miserables

Due to Mattie jr interrupting my sleeping patterns, cheese surfing has been very limited as of late. However, I did manage to get one in.

Cheese: Camembert (100g)

I was playing a game of football with some friends and a bunch of other people I didn't know. The people I didn't know were basically ruining the game as they kept picking the ball up and insisting on bizarre and ridiculous rule changes. After a while I got bored, and stopped playing.

I went back to get a shower and get changed. In the dressing room there was a TV which was showing the BBC news channel. Fiona Bruce was reading the news, but for reasons unknown she was dressed as a French Napoleonic soldier and looked like an extra in Les Miserables.

The story she was reading seemed to be about an imminent alien invasion, which made me think some sort of wind up was going on.

I left the dressing room and found myself in an office. The office was full of toys, although it wasn't clear whether the office was that of a toy company or if there were just loads of toys lying around.

There was a noise outside, and we all went to look out of the window to see what it was, we couldn't really get a good look and everyone was convinced it was a UFO. However, it turned out to be a military helicopter being flown by Fiona Bruce. The helicopter was full of Napoleonic French soldiers.

Fiona Bruce was gesticulating towards us, and I think she was trying to tell us that she was off to fight the UFOs. Sadly for her, at that moment a UFO appeared and blew up the helicopter.

At this point I grew very annoyed with all the toys lying around and decided that I really should go and do some proper work.

Freakiness: 7
Nightmare Factor: 6
Amusement Factor: 6
Enjoyability: 5
Coherence: 7
Vividness: 6

2 comments:

  1. Well, maybe if you have thing about Finoa Bruce and uniforms....

    I'm struggling get back into the surfing habit, due to having interrupted nights. I'm hoping the really awesome dreams will start coming back soon, once Mattie Jr. starts sleeping through better.

    ReplyDelete