Thursday 18 November 2010

Big House

Cheese: Vignotter (approx. 100g)

I was living in a huge house next to a railway. This place was seriously plush. There was an enormous triple garage, a massive downstairs, with a really nice living room. The place was done out really nicely.

There was a bathroom on a mezzanine floor which was the biggest nicest bathroom I've ever seen. It put the flashest hotels to shame. Really nicely done out with a spa bath, multi-headed double shower and double sinks. It was huge.

I was there with my wife, and we seemed to be sharing the place with another couple, the woman seemed to be the sister of a childhood friend (despite the fact that he didn't have a sister). The place was so big and nice that it didn't seem to matter that we were sharing it.

The railway line was right next to us, but it didn't seem to matter as there were very few trains passing on it, so the noise wasn't really an issue. It was also very hot, which made me wonder if we were abroad somewhere.

As part of moving in, I had bought a new TV (which I've also done in reality recently). This TV was absolutely huge and I had it wall mounted in the lounge. It looked pretty awesome and I settled down to watch football on it.

The woman in the other couple was also pregnant. She was explaining to us about how she was going to feed her placenta to her dog, because it would be 'really good for him', which was a bit gross, but seemed quite normal at the time.

I wondered into the basement at one point, only to find that there was a sports shop down there. They had a sale on so I bought a new football, some shin pads and an England shirt. It didn't occur to me at the time that having a sports shop in the basement was a bit weird.

I came back upstairs and we continued drinking and talking. I realised we'd been up all night and it was starting to get light now. We decided to have some food before going to bed, so we cooked up some bacon and eggs in the beautiful kitchen before going to bed.

As my wife and I got into bed I noticed the time on the bedside clock was 9:34am.

Freakiness: 6
Nightmare Factor: 2
Amusement Factor: 6
Enjoyability: 8
Coherence: 8
Vividness: 7

No comments:

Post a Comment