Monday 4 October 2010

Strange Visions

Cheese: Idiazabal (approx 100g)

I had the most active night for a while on this stuff, giving me two quite vivid dreams.

Dream 1

I was at a Jane's Addiction gig with my scouse mate who absolutely hammered. It seemed a little strange as the singer had grown his hair very long, and I started to wonder if we'd gone back in time.

We were quite near the front and a large man in a grubby pink boiler suit kept stage diving and crowd surfing. I wasn't sure what the pink boiler suit was about, but thankfully he didn't come too near us.

After the gig we made our way home and went through a shopping mall. I went into Boots to buy my wife a present. We got back to what must have been my mate's flat, but it was an absolute tip. I decided to take the dog for a walk, and took him for a walk on a foot path by a railway line.

When I got back, my mate's Australian girlfriend had tidied the flat and it was absolutely spotless. By this time it was the morning and she was making a cooked breakfast.


Freakiness: 3
Nightmare Factor: 3
Amusement Factor: 6
Enjoyability: 7
Coherence: 7
Vividness: 7


Dream 2

I was at football training, but I didn't know anyone there. After some basic training, we were herded into a room where we were shown a health and safety video. The video showed a petrol tanker ploughing into a petrol station, completely demolishing the petrol station. I was unsure what this had to do with football.

The guy showing us the video seemed very intense and I was taking quite a dislike to him. Out of the blue he started going on about what a great thing the Iraq war was and how it was completely the right thing to do. By this point I really was wondering what on earth this had to do with playing football.

Thankfully, after talking some more bollocks, he shut up and let us go back outside where we had a match to play. The match kicked off, but it was pretty crap and I could barely get a touch. I remember thinking that I was wasting my time.

Freakiness: 4
Nightmare Factor: 3
Amusement Factor: 2
Enjoyability: 3
Coherence: 7
Vividness: 6

No comments:

Post a Comment