Sunday 31 October 2010

Cows

Cheese: Cashel Blue (approx. 100g)

There was a construction site next door to my parents' house. I'm not sure why I was there, but I was attached to in some way.

As I looked out on the street, there was a herd of cows wandering out of one of the neighbours' garden due to a gate that had been left open. I rushed out to try and usher the cows back into the garden. I managed to get all but one of them back in, and I shut the gate. The one that escaped had disappeared down the road, and was running away. I decided not to give chase.

I went back to the large building that was under construction - it was almost finished, and the ground floor was pretty much done. A load of former colleagues suddenly turned up and dropped in for lunch. Some of them explained that things had got very bad at their work and were trying to persuade me to come back and help. I politely refused.

We ate some lunch and then they all had to go back to work, so they left. I decided I needed a dump and went upstairs. There was a really nice bathroom upstairs, with a beautiful toilet that was begging to be christened. However, outside the builders were still putting windows in, and I really didn't fancy being watched while taking a dump - if there's one thing sure to ruin a good dump it's being watched.

I was waiting for them to move out of view, but I was also desperate to go. Thankfully, they moved out of view just in time and I took a really enjoyable shit.

Freakiness: 6
Nightmare Factor: 4
Amusement Factor: 6
Enjoyability: 5
Coherence: 8
Vividness: 6

No comments:

Post a Comment