Wednesday 6 October 2010

Furniture in the 80s

Cheese: Unsure as it was bought for me, but suspected to be Yorkshire Blue (approx. 100g)

I was in some sort of furniture / home wares store. I was with my wife and a few other people, the furniture in there seemed to be of an out of date contemporary style, probably quite 80s.

I then began to notice that they had some electrical equipment for sale too, and this equipment was also quite dated. There were old style VCRs and cassette tape decks. There were also cassette tapes for sale.

I found a limited edition version of The Stone Roses' debut album with some extra tracks that I'd never heard. I was quite tempted to buy it but then realised that I no longer have a tape deck on which to play it.

I also realised that two of my cousins were there, however they were both there as young kids, not the fully grown up people they are now. They were running round like nutters just as they did when they were kids.

My little cousin launched himself into a large armchair, which duly toppled over and broke. He got up and nonchalantly ran off.

Freakiness: 3
Nightmare Factor: 2
Amusement Factor: 7
Enjoyability: 6
Coherence: 7
Vividness: 7

No comments:

Post a Comment