Wednesday 29 September 2010

Creaky Windows

Cheese: Jervaulx Blue (approx 100g)

I believe this cheese is a variant of Wensleydale Blue.

I was in a hotel room, on the top floor of a very tall hotel. It was a sea front hotel in what looked like a British seaside town, although I'm not sure which one.

The room had a huge window area, but instead of one window it comprised of dozens of smaller windows, each of which had really strange opening mechanisms on them.

While I was in the room the weather started taking a turn for the worse, and I started trying to close all these windows. It was at this point I started to realise that the windows were quite crap as a lot of them didn't close properly and just about all of them were rattling or whistling in the wind.

As I was closing them, I looked out of the window and down on the beach. People were running from the beach as the storm was whipping waves up that were smashing into the seafront wall.

Once I'd shut up the windows as best I could, I left the room and went downstairs as the whistling and rattling was really annoying me.

I ended up in some dingy office with no windows, which seemed to be a place where I was supposed to be working. Before I could work out what I was supposed to be doing or who to ask, someone came in and asked me if I wanted to join in the office footie match, and obviously I was well up for that.

Unfortunately the footie match ended up being quite shit as I got stuck with a complete bunch of chumps who were lazy and useless. As a result we got completely hammered.

Freakiness: 6
Nightmare Factor: 5
Amusement Factor: 4
Enjoyability: 3
Coherence: 4
Vividness: 2

No comments:

Post a Comment